Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Introduction

 


Hello my name is Erik Narvaez, my major is exercise science and  some things about me is that I am part of the men's volleyball team, I like drawing in my free time, I listen to a lot of music on my free time, I have one younger sibling, and I enjoy spending time with friends.

For my political artist I will choose Debora Arango, she is originally from Colombia and she was a fearless 20th century artist, that protested on sexuality, class, political corruption, religious hypocrisy and the struggles facing vulnerable Colombian women. Debora Arango tackle real life problem not only inside Colombia but also problems that affected other nations and they overlooked it because the class status on that country was higher than any other and didn't think of the lower classes.



El tren de la muerte ( The train of Death)

No comments:

Post a Comment