Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Intervention Idea

I decided to base my idea on the books by Keri Smith called Wreck This Journal for people who have trouble staring, keeping, or finishing a journal or sketchbook. I wanted to make it so people can vent their frustrations on whatever is troubling their life or mind, but for it to also be a community journal where people can see the other entries that people wrote so they don't have to feel like they're facing life alone. 

I want to try it first on campus and for it to eventually be out in the world traveling from person to person. I was also thinking of maybe adding a qr code so people can see how far the book has traveled and for people to also maybe post it on their social's.























My two quotes from The Art of Activism:

"In fact, the worse you are as an artist the better the process might be, as you won't fall into well-worn artistic ruts."

"Remember, sketches are not complete masterworks, only the initial steps we make as we work out an idea."

No comments:

Post a Comment