Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Final Intervention

For my final intervention, I'm going to continue my blog project. The purpose of it is to focus on art and activism in differnet forms of media. Whether it's in comics, animation, movies, games, etc. But to also continue my own journey with activism and art. Since I've always found it difficult to put myself out there. The blog doesn't necessarily focus on one sole topic like gun violence or climate change, but on any topic to explore how people view things differently and or similarly.


Quotes:

"Thinking creatively about tactics doesn't simply mean "adding" the arts to our actions and campaigns - using symbols, making images, staging spectacles, and telling stories- it also means thinking creatively about the seemingly non-cultural aspects: tactics, strategie, objectives, goals, and organizational structure."

"As artistic activists, our job is to not only to fight battles within the legitimate or prescribed arenas of politics, but to expand the very idea of the political and define new terrains of struggle and change." 


No comments:

Post a Comment